US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fride

            Hello, my name is Fride! I’m from Norway but now I live with my family on board a ship called the Africa Mercy. I’m nine years old. I live with my brother, Bendik, my sister, Linde, my mom, Jorid and my dad, Dag. I’m in fourth grade and we live in South Africa right now. I have a few friends on the ship Deborah and Anna. A lot of my friends come, stay here for a wile and then leave. My life is different then a lot of other kids but I think its okay, I like it though, it’s nice here. My classmate’s names are Eli, Rick, Elliot, Anna, Fride that’s me and my teacher Miss Danae. Right now we are in Applesposh, it’s amazing here but there are snakes. Applesbosch has blocks where people live. It also has a place outside that we can play in that is called the “ampetheater.”It has a dining room and school. Applesbosch is in South Africa.

Have you ever crossed the equator? Most all the kids on the ship have crossed the equator. We will soon cross the equator for the second time! Now we are “shellbacks”. Shellbacks are people who have crossed the equator on a ship or boat. I don’t really have much more to say, well have a nice day.

See you soon,
Fride

No comments:

Post a Comment