US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello!

My name is Elliot and I am 10 yrs old.
I live on a ship called the Africa Mercy in an organization called Mercy Ships.
We are at Applesbosch in South Africa. We always have fun wherever we are on the ship. I enjoy everything we do. The ship is a hospital ship and it helps the poor and needy. My parents are Tony and Patricia. We are Christians. I like playing football (soccer to you Americans). I will be sailing to Cape Town and then onto Sierra Leone.
My friends are Fride, Anna, Elijah and Rick.     I hope you enjoyed reading.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment