US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Life

Hi! My name is Anna! I live on a ship called the Africa Mercy. It’s a hospital ship. It goes to West Africa. I have a mum, dad, brother and sister. My mums name is Sally my dads name is Olly my brother’s name is Noah and my sisters name is Libby. Libby was adopted in Liberia. I am 9 years old. I am in 4th grade. I was born in England, but, as you know I live in West Africa. I have two best friends on the ship are Fride and Deborah. I have four other classmates. Elijah, Rick, Elliot and Fride. My teachers name is Miss Danae. She is a great teacher.

            We are currently living in Applesbocsh. It is sometimes great, but, sometimes bad.

            Well that’s all I have to say right now. 



                                                Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment