US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Easter

This week has been great for me with lots fun stuff that has happened to like Physical Education when we went on the dock for the first time to do some fun things like lineball which is a small step towards volleyball but in lineball you can only catch the ball and pass it to another teammate.
         
We are also getting ready for Easter which will be very fun! We are also getting ready for a variety show which I am taking part in tomorrow and it should be fun to take part in. I will also be having a five day weekend. Well that is all for now!

NOW we have had Easter I can tell you about it. First we had a kids’ choir and I sang it. It was fun and I enjoyed it. Also in my Easter break I went to the teamhouse which is about an hour away from the ship.
          I also did the easter egg hunt on Friday at three o’clock in the afternoon. 
                                          
                           This is all I have for you for now. See you soon!     
Elliot Royston

No comments:

Post a Comment