US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Monday, May 2, 2011

my weekend

This weekend I went to a hotel that had a pool when we got there I laid down while the koontz boys went swimming after a while something caught my eye they were over at the fountain so I went over there and there were three very cute turtles they picked them up. The big ones name was MR. Bob the medium one is MRS. Bob and the little baby was Bob. After I went swimming for 2 to 3 hours I laid down put my knees up and tucked my towel behind my head and made a little home. It kept the heat off me a lot.

On Sunday Anna came knocking on my door I was in my pj’s so I quickly changed and went out with her when we got to midships she said “where are we going” and I said how about kylies. So we went over and they were playing the wii game life and when we played fride had the best job then she had to change by the end I had twin boy and girl and I was a vet then fride had to change jobs and so did I so I got doctor, Deborah had a girl and was a computer designer, fride had one boy and was a doctor then changed to a entertainer and Anna had triplets 2 boys and 1 girl and she was a loyer. After that we went swimming so it was a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment