US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Monday, May 2, 2011

weeks of fun


My week



I have had a good week so far it was a little bit long but ok. On the weekend I would just like to take it easy maybe watch a movie have play dates and have A LOT OF FUN!!!!!
I hope next week will pass even faster than this week and the weekends, well I will just hope they pass even slower and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next week we have Stanford Tests so we will not be doing regular everyday subjects just tests test tests and tests!!!!!!! And then Thursday we get off of school for the rest of the week!!! Plus Easter weekend next week Halleluiah!!!!

I had a very good weekend especially Easter brunch. I went to the beach on Monday it was nice to get of the ship for a while; I read most of the time. The only bad thing about it is that I get sun burned.
 This weekend I would like to have a sleepover with someone after a while of not having one. Otherwise just play dates all day long. And hopefully not get in trouble.
Today is ballet and nearly every time we play miss scare!! We are on to learning ballerina
Skipping, running, and jumping! I hope we’ll get prizes today.
Well weekend here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment