US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Coming Here!

Coming here
My Christmas holidays were a drama. There was that one big question YES or NO. When finally we got the big answer witch was a YES!!!! At that time my mum and I were on a holiday.

We were so exited. I could not believe it when we got there I was (well I had to) staying at a place called applesbosch. It was so much fun because there was so much fresh air. Now I am on the ship and it so very hot.

We went out a lot like we went to a pool party I taught my self how to do a forward and back hand spring. I sometimes get water up my nose though. That is how good my Christmas holidays were. But I think I should have been able to squeeze some of my friends in my suitcase. I also went on a safari we saw rhinos, giraffes, water buffalo ( I spotted the baby one) We got so close to a giraffe and I was the one next to it . I got to use the binoculars and animal tracer it was a lot of fun. The hotel we stayed in was nice also when we got there was giraffes on the road. It was the best 2 months in the world!!!


Bye Jessica Rothwell

No comments:

Post a Comment