US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My adventure in Cape Town



 Hello my name is Elliot, and I am going to tell you about my adventure in Cape Town. It was really cool there. I’m  living on a ship called the Africa Mercy . Okay here I go!

We are Cape Town and I am going to go up Table Mt. right now. I  am going to take a revolving cable car up to the top. Cor! What a view! This is amazing. I wish we could stay all day. But I  would have to go anyway so I made the best of it. I saw some dassies, they were tiny! I had lunch up in the mountain café. Then I wandered around on the top and then I had to come back to the ship.


I had had an amazing time on the top of the mountain. I will never forget that day. So that is my adventure in Cape town.
By Elliot Royston

No comments:

Post a Comment