US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Christmas Holiday


My Christmas Holiday was perfect! I had my grandparents fly over to see me and my family. We went to Ramsgate for two weeks with them. Ramsgate is three hours away from Apples Bosch. In Ramsgate we basically owned a beach. On that beach, I and my sister Libby got berried by my dad about one thousand times! We had so much fun in Ramsgate.
            When we came back from our holiday, we went to Gateway mall. Gateway mall is the biggest mall in the southern hemisphere! We went to the waterslides there. Unfortunately, I broke my finger there, but it was still great fun!


                                                By for now,
                                                      Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment