US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Christmas holiday

My Christmas holiday
           
            I went to stay at a family’s farm for a week. It had three dogs. It also had a small swimming pool. I went in it every day. It was a big house. I had my own bedroom and bathroom there. That is really cool because on the ship I share a bedroom with my brother and bathroom with my family. Pretty much all I did at the farm was watched Disney channel and swim. It was really fun there. When we left the farm we went to this persons house witch had a big swimming pool.
            At the pool we played fun games like, Marco Polo and Shipwreck. It was literally were we always were. It was especially fun doing synchronized and sequential diving with Mrs. Sally, my friend’s mom. The last time we were there we ate pizza with the people who invited us to the pool.
                                                                                                                                          
                                             Well that was my Christmas holiday!    

No comments:

Post a Comment