US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, August 19, 2011

My Life

                                     


On July, 04, 2001, I was born. Then I moved to Southsheilds in England from London. After that my brother, Andre, was born Then moved from London to Southsheilds in England because my dad came back to work with Mercy Ships. That was because the Africa Mercy was being made into a ferry to a hospital ship. During that time my brother, Andre, was born. After that we moved onto the Africa Mercy and sailed through the Bay of Biscay to meet up with the Anastasias in Liberia. Then after a few ports the ship made its way to Durban South Africa and everyone moved to Appelsbosch because the ship was in shipyard. We are currently in Serra Leone.

No comments:

Post a Comment