US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, August 19, 2011

about my life story


                              ABOUT   MY LIFE   STORY:
                                     By: GABI BLAIR


September 22, 2001 I was born in Chicago, Illinois. I   moved to Washington when I was about 3 or 4 years old. I go to school at Evergreen Christian School and I have been there for about 7 years now. I have an older sister named Madison but we call her Grace, my older sister Grace   was born in Tennessee before I was born. My dad is a surgeon in the army. He went to Afginistan for 14 months and Iraqi when I was about 3 or 4 years old. I accepted JESUS in my heart when I was 3. My great grandma died this year but she lived to be 95 years old. WOW! We had an Iraqi family live with us for about 2 or 3 months the only word I  learned in there language is la and that means no. I am very thank full for everything I have because I saw kids and adults eating out of the trash and I felt very bad. I have a mom named Taylor and a dad named Kelly I have a bird named Gerty my bird sleeps under my chin at night to get warmth and when she is in her cage she will slide on the bottom of the cage on her back, 2 dogs 1 named Lacy and the other named Lucy lacy likes to eat corn right from the ear of it and Lucy has a specialty for sleeping she is so huge that she could sleep for 2 days straight if she wanted to.  After we are done in Sierra Leon we are going to Rome and then after that we are going to London and then back home to Seattle Washington. When I was very young I lived in Mont pula, France. When I was 7 years old My family and I went on a cruse on our cruse we got to swim with stingrays and they were huge, and we the dolphins were so cut, and I got to hold turtles to, the dolphins and turtles were in the Bahamas. We also got to see monkeys and hold them and one of the monkeys stole my moms cold Diet Dr. Pepper and the monkey was sliming it on the tree to try and open it but it eventually gave up. And that’s the story of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment