US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, August 19, 2011

My auto biography

                             My Life

In 2000, December, 17, I was born. Three years later my sister Savannah was born. Around 2006 I broke my elbow the day before we were going on a mission’s trip with our church. The doctor said that I would have to have surgery, but God put the bone back in place and all I had to have was a splint for the next couple of weeks in Europe. About a year after that we moved to California because my dad got a job there. A year after that we took a trip to an orphanage in Mozambique, Africa. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget. A few months past and my dad lost his job and had to find a new one. After that we started looking into Mercy Ships. My mom and dad went to a class for two weeks, they came back but they were still waiting for a family cabin and a place for me and my sister in the school. And a few months after that we were accepted!! We sold almost all of our stuff and moved to Texas for gateway! And a month after that we went to Sierra Leone for field service. While we were there we built some of the hope centre and helped with some kids at another orphanage called Cheshire home. After three and a half weeks of hard work we got to see the Africa Mercy sail in to Sierra Leone. And now I am in fifth grade living in Sierra Leone on the Africa Mercy on the Continent of Africa.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment