US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, August 19, 2011

MY AUTO BIOGRAPHI



On September 9 I was born in England. I had 2 sisters called Iona and Rachel I learnt to walk. I then came to the Anastasis which is a hospital ship in Africa. I went there in 2004. I had my 3rd & 4th birthday there. It was lots of fun!! Then I moved to the Africa mercy in 2006. The Anastasis and the Africa Mercy docked at the same dock in Liberia. Then everyone on the Anastasis (including me) moved to the Africa Mercy. Soon my family and I went back to England for a holiday. I thought it was quite fun being back home for a bit! Then, when we came back to the ship, we became long termers. When I got into 4th grade I moved up a grade in math. It was a bit more challenging. While I was with the ship I had gone to 11 countries and the 6 African countries I went to were Ghana, Liberia, Togo, Benin, South Africa and Sierra Leone. And that is my life up to being 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment