US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, August 19, 2011

my life

Deborah Szarek
        On December 6, 2000 I was born in Liberia. But then a few years later my mom died, I had to go to the hospital because I was sick. A while later I got adopted. When I came home to live in New York Newark we adopted a little sister and we named her Anna. One day my mom was looking on the mercy ships website and asked my dad if he wanted to go thinking he would say no but he said, “ I could see my self doing that” my mom was REALY surprised!! Then we went to do gate way in Texas. While my parents were there doing work, my cousin watched me and my sister. After gateway we did field service in Benin. I think it was at least 2 or3 weeks. After a few weeks we finally got to go to the ship! But there wasn’t any room for us yet so we had to sleep in a building near the ship. In tree days school started!! We sailed a few times then the ship went in dry dock and ten we had to go to a place named Appels bosh. After like a moth or 4 we went back on the ship and sailed to Sierra Leone then school was out!!!!!!! J J but write now its in. by for now!!!           

No comments:

Post a Comment