US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, April 8, 2011

3 Things I Did On My First Feild Serves In Sierra Leone

River number 2 The Nicest Place I’ve been to
When we went to River number 2 it was very fun because we went with the Koonts’s and I did gateway with them so our family knows them very well so being able to hang out with them was very nice. When we went Grace was playing with Xavier and the boys and I were trying to catch some fish. There were so many fish because it was meant to be a beach but when the boys went to the bathroom they saw a cute little river area. When we stayed there for a while we went for a walk to the beach part the men, my dad and peter, we had so much fun sliding down and climbing up the sand hills into the water, running away from waves and trying not to get swept away by the waves. So that’s why River number 2 was the nicest play I’ve been to.


The Craft Market the Funniest Place I’ve Been To

When we first got there it was the calmest place to be in Sierra Leone, but when you would point at something they would come running to you wanting you to try it on and, wanting you to buy it so basically for the hole time I pointed with my head if that makes sense? Well Peter and Grace wanted to buy something so when he would say 25,000 Leones they would say no no no to low to low it was the funniest thing I saw all that day. Peter would just walk off and when he was not looking the ladies would come up to us kids and pat us on the back and say we love you tell your dad to buy from us (in a angry voice) then finally they would give up and say ok you can have it for such and such price. So that was the funniest thing.


The swimming pool the funnest place in the world
I;m thankful for the pool on the ship and that the ship is not that rocky so they don’t close it because when its hot and there is nothing to do we can go swimming its easier then going all the way to town. When we go to the pool we all want it to be rocky because it is fun to swim faster and get wet even if you are out of the pool. 

by jessica rothwell

No comments:

Post a Comment