US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Things in Sierra Leone

We are in Sierra Leone. My family was here a few months earlier with our gateway because; we had to do our outreach.


I n Sierra Leone there is a beautiful beach called Lakka Beach. I like Lakka Beach because, the waters are warm and calm most of the time. There is also delicious food
There and many sellers that sell beautiful things such as carvings, shells, and woven sacks. That is why I like Lakka Beach.




In Sierra Leone there are many sellers who mostly sell food, cloths, or sometimes crafts, on the side of the road. I have tried many of the foods here and one of my favorites is what I call peanut butter cake .It is made up of groundnut, sugar, and other things. It is very sweet and sometimes spicy. That is why I like peanut butter cake.




In Sierra Leone there is an orphanage called Cheshire home. It is where kids with disabilities (mostly polio) live. I have made good friends with the girls there.Usualy we play card games and matching games. That is why I like the Cheshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment