US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Things I did in Freetown, Sierra Leone

    Freetown, Sierra Leone

We are in Freetown! We have been here for five weeks now. So fare it has been a perfect temperature to go swimming in the pool we have on board. I go swimming most of the afternoon on Saturdays’. It is really fun because I love swimming.
            At two o clock I play settlers of Catan also every Saturday play with all the expansions and a made up expansion too. It is a board game and you have fifteen points to win the game. What you have to do is to build cities or settlements to make points and you make recourses to get the buildings. There is a lot more rules to the game but those are the basics. It is a very fun but hard game so I like it.
            We had our first running club now that we are on the dock.  It was on a small bit of the dock so we ran two laps for one punch. I ran twenty three laps in it. It was really fun. We always have a warm up game to get us warmed up so we can run faster and not walk the whole time but I don’t always do that. That is what we do in running club.

                                     See you soon!
                                                              Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment