US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hope Center Hospital!

     
               Yesterday we went to Hope center Hospital. It is actually a dental clinic. My dad works there. We got to go see it. We got to visit my dad’s patients. His patients came all the way From Liberia where we live. I will explain that in a sec. So they traveled about thirteen hours in a car.

                Now I will tell you about Hope Center Hospital. Hope Center Hospital is the dental clinic Mercy Ships works at while there in Sierra Leone. It is huge and spacious .Which is nice. The place the main part is in is large.

                Now I will explain why we are on Mercy Ships when Mercy Ships is in Sierra Leone and we live in Liberia. We used to work with Mercy Ships and then we moved to Liberia. My dad owns a dental clinic there and we are visiting Mercy Ships for three weeks. So I am just a fourth grader guest. I don’t actually go to school here.
  
         Bye for now.
                                          Lauren Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment