US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Chimp Sanctuary!


            Next week we are going to a place called the Chimp Sanctuary. There are so many chimps. I don’t remember much about it but we went a very, very , very long time ago and I got see pictures. I still don’t remember after seeing pictures.
               
            I have a six year old brother and he wasn’t even born when we went. So that tells you how long ago it was. We are going with our friends the Peet’s and we have known them since I was two. We are also going with people who have been on Mercy Ships since we arrived our very first time. They now have twin girls.

                                         Lauren Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment