US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, April 29, 2011

easter and this week

This weekend I was planning on playing petshops , barbies , babydolls , horces or wii with my best friends kylie, Deborah, anna and Fride we are great friends we always think of exiting and interesting things to do just like we make up maybe im the mum kylie the sister stuff like that and we take the baby dolls and pretend there our babys and go on a plane and anna Deborah or Fride is the air hosest it is really fun. Sometimes we take the babydolls out to deck seven last weekend I braided my dolls hair and made a dress for her (those little tiny braids)

This week I got into a really good book because I was sick. I also emailed my best friend when I was sick and did lots of fun things but while lying down because I was sick!! I did some out loud reading as well to my mum because she was sick as well and I felt bad in the afternoon when I was feeling a tad better I went and practiced my piano and had some biscuts it was a good day because I got to hang around and do things I had been meaning to do for a long……………… time.

Easter weekend
When I woke up in the morning I got up and watched tv then I reilised its easter!!!  
So I got dressed and got ready for hot cross buns I was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt then when I got down there, there was people wearing dresses and skirts so I ran up and got my dress on and did a twirl. When we were practicing in midships café all the people were taking pictures of us I was lots of people and I wre think that they can see us in the easter program but still they took pictures.

After I went home and ate a easter egg then there was a knock… it was kylie she wanted me to play I said ok so we played and then went down to the brunch mmmm all the food smelt sooooooo yummy when we were in line I was almost drooling. But something caught my eye the table with so many buns cakes fruit it was a table of heaven. Next the hunt I could not find any so I didn’t get the candy I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment