US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THEO.S

Every morning I wake up in my warm comfy warm bed, and I go eat breakfast. My parents are already there and they eat without me. Then I sit on the couch and read my kindle. I usually lose track of time, and it makes me be late. Then I walk to school, and my teacher welcomes me in the class and we do devotions. Then we go to break after all of our other classes.
At lunch break I go to my cabin and eat with my family. I am usually the first one there, so I start eating. When I go back to school I am late again even though I run.
After school I do my homework. Sometimes it takes me a long time, sometimes it doesn’t. Then I go to dinner and its African food on Tuesday, which isn't my favorite! I like it when they have pizza.

After dinner I go to my cabin and play video games. After a while I go to sleep on my own.
THE END!!!!!

When I walk to school I only walk 40 steps.

Me doing social studies.




At break time I go on the swings or play soccer.


At lunch I go home to my cabin.


Math class is long and boring.

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could live on a ship like yours! From Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I read you blog and I thought that it was really cool. Your really lucky that you have a kindle! I only have books. It must be nice only having to walk 40 steps to get to class. During your day do you go swimming?
    From,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you have a busy schedule! Why do you think math class is boring?I find it fun. This is Jack.S from Franconia NH in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    It must be super fun living and going to school on a ship! I live in a small town in New Hampshire. It must be blazing hot where you live. Where I live, yesterday we just had our first snow fall of the year. What's the worst weather you have ever seen there? Hope you have even more fun than what your having now.
    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I read your blog and it seems pretty cool. I thought that living on ship would be much harder and crowded. I saw that you had play time and I have a question. When your ship stops are you ever allowed to get off the boat and play nearby. It seems like you are trapped on the ship? It is also pretty cool that you have a kindle! It must be really different living on a ship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    My name is Thomas and I live in Franconia NH in the USA. I think it would be awesome to only have to walk 40 steps to get to school!
    I hope you survive math class,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Jake I live in Franconia N.H it is a very little town. but there is always something going on. It must be really cool living on a ship, you must have a lot of fun. I hope that you had a great Halloween or I hope you had a Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I`m Nataleigh

    Do you know everybody on the ship? Do you know how many decks are on your ship or so called home and school?

    ReplyDelete