US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A day in my life

On the ship I call home I wake up and hear the buzzing of the fan and the air vents. It is cold because the fan has been on all night. I have to share a room with my younger brother. While I get up I see the sea filled with garbage as normal.
            I eat breakfast in my cabin because my dad brings it up from the dinning room. Then after breakfast (toast) I pack my bag and walk to school. On the way to school I see the decks and the walls which is super boring to see every day.

            At school I learn and I walk back to my cabin to eat. After lunch I walk back to school where my six classmates and I learn some more. After school I walk back to my cabin where I do my homework. After I have done my homework I play wii until dinner. At dinner I grab my food out of the trays with the tongs now that I am ten and the ships rules allow me to serve my self because I am ten. I choose a table to sit at and wait for my family to come so then we pray and I can start eating not good but good enough food to eat.
            After dinner I put my plate on the racks for the dinning room to clean and after I have done that I go to deck eight to play. At bedtime I go down stairs to my cabin and take a shower, brush my teeth and tuck into my bed and try to sleep (I sleep on the top bunk witch I find better because I am higher than everyone).




7 comments:

  1. I with I could live on a ship like you do. Hope you get first place on Mario Kart Wii. From Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It must be super cool to play on a playground on a boat! Would you rather live on the mercy ship or on land? I live in Sugar Hill,N.H. USA,there are a lot of mountains here. We even get to go skiing as apart of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    It is awesome that you live on a ship. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I was wondering do you have more games than Mario Kart Wii on the ship?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI my name is Devyn. I live in NH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Nataleigh

    Do you like ship life?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am Maggie. I live I NH,US. I love living here. I see you like to play wii me to,but I do not have one, but my mom said we might get an XBOX 360 Kinect, but a kid in my class named Stephen got one for his birthday on Halloweeen.
    I am 11 and I love NH.

    FROM, MAGGIE

    ReplyDelete