US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, September 23, 2011

A Day in My Life

             
I wake up in my comfy bed in my small room that I share with my big sister. At breakfast I eat in the cabin usually cereal occasionally oatmeal or pancakes. I walk twenty steps with my brother to school. I am in fifth grade there is sixteen kids in the elementary and seven in my class. In our classroom you can hear the air conditioning and some times the ice machine. Our school is small and fun. There is no cafeteria so at lunch we walk back to the cabin and my parents get food from the dining room then they bring it to the cabin. We usually have grilled cheese sandwiches. After lunch I take out the trash I go from near the back of the ship to near the front then I go down the gangway then back to the back of the ship but on the dock I throw out the trash and go back to the cabin. Then I go back to school. When I come home I do my homework. Then I eat dinner in the dining room it is crowded. After dinner I play then I read. Finley I go to bed and that is the end of my day.


  Eli
                                                                                               Walking to school.
                                             Doing school work in the class room.

Eating lunch.
                                               Doing school work in the class room.

wating in line for food.

                                             Me reading my book before bed.



4 comments:

  1. Is your day a hard day for you? I think it is. From Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I wish I could live on that ship. Your parents are so nice to help people all over the world that don't have great medical care. I think that it your life is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your day sounds very busy. It must be nice to only have to walk 20 steps to get to school! Your day sounds very fun!
    From,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI I am Devyn I was wondering what it was like to live on a ship is it cool or weird or fun.

    ReplyDelete