US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, September 23, 2011

MY DAY

a day in my life on the AFM





When I wake up in my small coldish   bedroom on the AFM I usually felt like we are rocking, I hear generators I then look down and see my sisters blanket s on the floor. Then I go to the living room and eat breakfast that my dad brings up from the dinning room. Some times its pancakes or cinnamon rolls, but usually I have cereal.   My living room smells like apples because we have a “candle”, we have a fake one because w e aren’t allowed to use real ones. After that I get ready for school, when I am ready I just walk down a deck and sometimes go to devotions. Next I go to my   4th and 5th grade classroom, I am in 4th grade. I only have 6 other people in my class and that’s the biggest in Elementary, all together with all the elementary its 16!! Then I go to break, at break I usually do jump rope but there are also two swings and soccer. After school I do home work or after school activities like recorder and hand bells, also piano. Then I go to dinner, while a wait I a longish line I   hear a person or two talking to some one in their language to another person.  After I get my dinner I go and sit down and if it is someone’s birth day they ring the bell and we sing, at the end we hit the table. Then I go home or go to deck 8 or just play. Then after a long and exiting day I go to bed ready for the next day.

 Me walking to school.

   Me walking to schooll with my friend.
Waiting in line

Learning in school.
  Break.
 Eating dinner whith a friend.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Thomas. I live in Franconia N.H. and go to Lafayette Regional School 5th grade You seem to be really good friends with Kylie and have a really good time with her. I wish I could live on a ship like yours!
    From, Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm Eliza from Lafayette Regional School in Franconia, NH. Franconia is nestled in the White Mountain in NH. Your blog is really cool! It sound like it is awesome to live on a ship. I can't imagine that the ship actually has a playground! What is the best part of living on a ship? How would you sum up the experience? What is your favorite place that you went on the ship?

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    My name is Libby, I'm 10 years old.I live in Franconia,NH, a quiet little town in the mountains.It's a great place to ski, and to just have fun! It looks like you have loads of fun on the ship!I have one question, how much fun is living on a ship,and go to school on one too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    I'm Macie from Franconia, NH. Franconia is so cold most of the time and sometimes wish I was somewhere warm. Do you like living on a ship? or do you like it better on land? Our 5th grade class has been very interested in your blog. Most of us wish we were on a ship as well and think its so cool to play soccer on a ship.

    MACIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am Phoebe I live in Franconia NH. Do you like living on a ship?Do you have a best friend no the ship? I have a best friend her name is Hannah.

    ReplyDelete