US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Friday, September 2, 2011

MY TIME AT MERCY SHIP

       MY TIME AT MERCY SHIP

My time at mercy ship has been great I have been to so many places but I have never seen any thing like this. It is amazing how they can live off of so little and we live off of things we don’t need, the injures that they have is so sad I just want to give every thing that I have to them. And  if you go down the WARD A you will find a little girl that has burns all over her, and I never knew how lucky I was to have everything I have. My favorite thing I have done here so far is go to the Hope Center the hope center is filled with so much joy and laughter  I fell that the world has forgotten the joy. If you go to the Hope Center you will find 3 boys, 1 Osama, 2 Temba  , and 3 Omar. Osama has 1 leg, Temba has skin graph, Omar has a burn on his face. The crown bakery, Bema beach, and the craft market are all fun. 1 thing I don’t like here is the rain it is worse here than it is in WASHINGTON. And also you never know how lucky you are until you go to a place that has nothing and I think Africa is the apical forgotten poor.





                                                     THE END!      

No comments:

Post a Comment