US

US
Our class on Deck 8 of our floating school/hospitol/ship/home with the city of Freetown in the back.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Day on the Ship

Early in the morning in my small cabin,
      I wake up at 6:00. When I’m finished brushing my teeth I
              Change my cloth and my mom brings food
     From the Dining room. After breakfast I pack up my backpack and
                   To school.

   When we go to school on the ship it’s a very short walk so you don’t
          Have to take a school bus. When we go in the big room we usually start   
      With devotions then go to our classrooms and read.  

       At the end of school we write in our planner what we have for home work
 And walk back in to our cabin. After that we eat dinner and when
  I’m finished I play video games.




this is me eating breakfest

this is me walking to school











this is me eating lunch


this is me playing video games





9 comments:

  1. It must be fun having a wii on board!!! Where do you get your electricity? This is Jack.S from Franconia NH in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I think that it is so cool that you live on a boat. It must be hard with technology because you are sometimes in the middle of the ocean. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    It must be fun having video games on board. I have a planner for my homework too! Your day sounds fun. I would enjoy living on a ship.
    From,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is school hard for you, sometimes my school day is hard for me. From Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am Devyn from Lafayette I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Stephen I'm 11. It must be cool living on a ship. what kind of video came do you have? I just got an Xbox 360 with a game called driver San Francisco it is a fun game. How many decks are there on the ship? Does the deck where the playground is have a net so you don't fall off the boat and swim with the fish? Do you get to go where the captain is sometimes? For my last question do you know everybody on the ship?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    My name is Thomas and I live in Franconia NH in the USA. I hope you have good luck with those video games. They seem really fun!
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I`m Nataleigh

    Do you like waking up on a moving ship and do everything you need to do like your morning chores?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I'm Macie I live in Franconia NH. Living on a ship must be pretty epic where we are it gets pretty boring seeing trees and roads. Playing on the ship seems so fun I wish I could be there to.


    MACIE

    ReplyDelete